|Shanghai Chunxu Mould Industral Co., Ltd.|
A hydraulic tank is a type of fuel tank used in hydraulic systems for driving machinery. The characteristics of the hydraulic tank produced by the rotational molding process are as follows:
1. Imported cross-linked polyethylene, strong weather resistance, good low temperature toughness, excellent heat resistance, and can be used for a long time below 100 °C -110 °C.
2. Rotomolding process production, the material utilization rate is extremely high, the cost is greatly reduced, and the product is lighter and convenient to carry and carry.
It is integrally molded by rotomolding process, without bonding, no gap, no welding, no leakage.
3. The structure is firm, the appearance is beautiful and smooth, and it has high toughness and high resilience characteristics. It has excellent impact resistance and can ensure that the hydraulic oil tank does not deform under impact.
4. It can be set according to the structure of the equipment used in the product, and various inserts can be placed, which is very plastic.
5. Anti-acid and alkali, corrosion-resistant, wear-resistant, drop-resistant, easy to clean, good airtightness, can protect the internal liquid of the box from pollution, and use more durable.